Enhanced Essential Probiotics
“Bad bacteria” has finally met its match. NHT Global’s Enhanced Essential Probiotics helps support the health of our digestive system, protecting our immune system and safeguarding our intestinal tract from “bad bacteria.” Using a patented quadruple coating technology, Enhanced Essential Probiotics helps maintain the ecological balance of our intestinal system.* It uses “good bacteria” to improve intestinal defense, relieve gastrointestinal discomforts, promote nutrient absorption and give overall peace of mind that our body is working hard for a healthy life.*
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. Lactis, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Chicory Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Fructo–Oligosaccharide, Galacto–Oligosaccharide
Contains soy, milk, and eggs.
- Promotes ultimate intestinal health*
- Relieves common gastrointestinal discomforts*
- Helps facilitate the absorption of nutrients*
- Maintains optimal function of digestive system*
- Supports the body’s immune system*
Patents, Awards and Certifications
- Patented ingredient: Lactobacillus Rhamnosus is patented for its inhibitory activity on adhesion (Korean Reg. No. KR10-0646938) and for its immunoregulatory function (Korean Reg. No. KR10-007429).
- Patented delivery system: Patented quadruple coating technology reduces the distribution loss after production by blocking external environment factors such as moisture, thereby protecting the probiotics from being destroyed as they pass through the digestive tract (Korean Reg. No. KR10-1280232).
- Certified by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS), formerly known as the Korea Food & Drug Administration.
Directions for Use
Consume contents of one stick pack per day after a meal. Children and elderly can consume with water.
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if taking mediation or if under medical care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep product out of direct sunlight, high temperature or extreme humidity.